Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

SuperBowl 2010 'n a Little Revenge

Okay, we had a small Superbowl party. I am not a huge football fan, but I do love those legendary commercials, and of course, the half-time show. Yeah, this could be a fun evening.

We invited a few neighbors. We had food, they had beer: One woman had way too much beer. She was loud and blocked the TV…all night long! She was actually talking so loud and so long, it was impossible to watch the game, or the commercials, and even the half-time show!

It is amazing how annoying one person in a small room could be!

I hatched a plot to get even.

The next morning I was up early. I then had two dogs, both over 110 pounds each: One likes to crawl in the bed and snuggle, the other just takes up what is left of the floor. So, since this woman was technically a family member (albeit very, very distantly, step-family sort-of related), I could take certain liberties.

I know that she would be very hungover and will think that she can sleep in really late.

Ha!

So, after I had my coffee and walked my dogs, I brought them downstairs and quietly let them into her apartment, then tossed in the leashes behind them and left.

Yes, one big dog climbed into her bed, the other bigger dog licked her husband’s face.

They both didn’t get to sleep in.

REVENGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment