Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Texas Longhorn on a Mustang

As I was driving thru a gas station, after getting my morning Dunkin’, I spotted this fellow driving a classic Mustang. I can’t be sure of the year, 1965/66. Back in the day, I owned a 1966 Mustang, blue. A blast to drive, and once caught my speedometer at 140 on the New York Thruway (My dad called it the 'New York Quikway'). Too late to ticket me now!

But back to this pix. The driver was at first annoyed when I blocked his path, but laughed when he saw that I was trying to snap a quick cell phone pix of his car.

I have seen Texas Longhorns on pickup trucks and on Cadillacs, but NEVER on a classic Mustang!

Plus he has fuzzy dice dangling from his rearview mirror.

Just like I have.

We must be kindred spirits.


No comments:

Post a Comment