Search This Blog

Friday, May 17, 2013

The Best of the Jersey Shore…
My Labrador in the Surf

Well dogs have officially been kicked off the beach for the rest of the summer, but we did get one more swim in the surf. Finally, we had the perfect day: sun, sand ‘n surf!

So here is my big, fat, Labrador/Rottweiler mix splashing in the surf, looking for his stick, which had floated out in the waves, I had to find another stick real quick because he was swimming out for it! Although the water was wonderful, I was not up to wading through the surf to drag the dog back, and there was no way I was coming home without him! So here is my baby, doing what Labs were bred to do best, swim!

BoBo at the Jersey Shore BoBo at the Jersey Shore BoBo at the Jersey Shore BoBo at the Jersey Shore

Small fact, Labradors were bred down from Newfoundland dogs. They have webfeet, are amazing when they swim as their tail actually acts as a rudder, and are one of the top 10 smartest dogs. But I admit, I am a doggie mom and am a bit prejudiced. Yeah, big smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment