Search This Blog

Monday, May 20, 2013

Plant Homicide: Alert OSHA and the EPA!

Break out the HazMat suits!

There are reasons why certain tenants will NEVER be allowed to EVER plant ANYTHING EVER AGAIN! During Hurricane Sandy, someone, against my orders, crammed ALL the plants under the front stairwell. Bad spot as it endured the full frontal assault of all the wind, rain and debris that blew off the ocean and up the street.

Nothing like a good dose of salt water and gale-force winds to nurture flowers and tomato plants.

I waited six (6) months for him to clean out HIS plants; remember Hurricane Sandy was last November 2012.

So, these are pix of his plants.

Dead Tomato Plant Primordial Swamt

Yep, that was green, primordial slime. The tomato plant in the back was blown completely backwards and the leaves were mostly stripped off the stalk!

Yep, it stank as bad as that refrigerator I posted about earlier. THAT clean-out was easier. THIS clean-out meant that I shoveled that slime, I dumped the sewage-like water down the sewer drain next door then bagged the rest into a bag and heaved it into the dumpster.

Is cleaning these buckets of slime really part of my job description?!

I should’ve called OSHA.

I should’ve dumped both outside his door, but he throws a mean tantrum, then would've called the office to report me.

So, what do you guys think I should’ve done? (Remember: this is a job—customer service and all that stuff.)


1 comment:

  1. Link exchange is nothing еlsе but it is sіmρlу placing
    the otheг person's weblog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

    Also visit my weblog ... Power Nailers

    ReplyDelete