Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Damnable Thieves: Stole a Handicapped Walker!

Someone Stole a Handicapped Walker and Sold it for Scrap!

There are just low-life opportunistic thieves: and they travel in packs.

My brother-in-law is handicapped and uses walkers to get around. I have a handicapped tag hanging from my rearview mirror: don’t use a handicapped space and do not even think of harassing someone who is handicapped around me!

He is well liked around here, and does so much for these tenants. And for years has stored his walkers under the front stairwell. They’re very handy to grab when needed: and I usually have another in the trunk of my car.

However, as he was leaving for a doctor appointment, and went to retrieve his walker, it was gone. He called me; I flew home, opened my car trunk expecting to see the spare, but no luck.

So are those there few pennies that ya earned scrapping the stolen metal walkers, plus some old beach chairs, worth a tour in one of the nine levels of hell from Dante’s Inferno? (click the title for the Cliff Notes synopsis.)

Yeah, I went to the police station, and then I went to the local metal scrap yard. I asked them to put the thieves thru the chipper, butt first.

Can ya blame me?


2 comments:

  1. Thanқ you for thе auspicious wгiteup. It inn fact was a amusement
    account it. Look advancеd to far added agreeaЬle from you!
    However,ɦow can we communicate?

    My site :: nike running (courtneyleeds.info)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hеya i amm for thе firѕt time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful &
    it helped me out much. Ihoрe to give something back and help others
    like you helped mе.

    My website; tn requin [courtneyleeds.info]

    ReplyDelete