Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2013

Farewell to Good Tenants

Not many tenants actually know about this blog, let alone read it: But these tenants were quite remarkable and appreciated my spin on the activities around here, so I gave them the addy for this blog. The wife has read it and loves it.

So since they are moving out today, I must say good-bye.

These are the kind of tenants you want: smart, friendly and helpful.

They were my Dunkin’ Donut connection. Many times, they would surprise us with fresh hot cups of coffee, sometimes I would find a fresh one waiting for me in the laundry room.

During the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, they kept us supplied with that black gold. Although they both were struggling to clean up their respective stores after that storm, they still were thoughtful enough to bring bags of coffee back to the apartment complex. When you are without power or heat, as we all were, brewing fresh hot coffee was a treasure!

You both will be missed.

Vaya con los buenos amigos del Dios!

I gotta get Dunkin’s newest T-shirts, as my nephews are die-hard Starbuck fans. The shirts read:

“Friends don’t let friends drink Starbucks.”

I agree.

2 comments:

  1. That fresh cup of DD coffee was a peace offering to appease the wrath of the Sock Monster. Think about it. How many socks are now lost, colors faded, or have holes since you pilfered that flavorful, steaming hot, nectar of the gods?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you have been hanging in our laundry room and your socks were sacrificed to the washer? And yes, coffee is a necessity of life!

    ReplyDelete